Marketers, specifically, are tapping into the power of automation, freeing themselves from the more, well, robotic tasks so they can get their creative juices flowing.
We’ve put together 10 marketing automation stats around trends, technology and even new approaches to tech investments that are sure to not only beef up your next presentation, but also help you justify your investments.
- Modern technology could automate 45% of the activities people are paid to perform, and about 60% of all occupations could see 30% or more of their activities automated.
- On average, In United States 49% of companies are currently using marketing automation, with more than half of B2B companies (55%) adopting the technology.
- 91% of the most successful users agree that marketing automation is “very important” to the overall success of their marketing across channels.
- 77% of CMOs at top-performing companies indicate their most compelling reason for implementing marketing automation is to grow revenue.
- Marketing automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead.
- The growth in machine learning is accelerating. The market is predicted to reach $15.3 billion by 2019, with an average annual growth rate of 19.7%.
- 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for two or more years.
- Marketers say the biggest benefits of automation are saving time (74%), increased customer engagement (68%), more timely communications (58%), and increased opportunities, including up-selling (58%).”
- The top pain for 73% of marketing automation platform users is maintaining the right personnel to execute effectively.